Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Blessings



My sweet kiddos told me to stay in my room as late as I wanted on Mother's Day so that they could make me breakfast. This is what I found on the table when I came into the dining room. Emily Rose made the French Crepes/Pancakes, filled with banana cream and topped with an I Love You in Raspberry Cream. Forest Zoo made the vegetables and rice and did a very fine job of seasoning them. They also gave me a CD of Jamie Jorge playing the violin. His music is so uplifting. Here is a sample of him playing on a youtube video. He also has an impressive story to tell including a childhood in Cuba. And yes, his mother had to make him practice. I got to hear him play live when he came to our town once, several years ago, but only got my first CD recently.

2 bouquets of wildflowers (Comment here):

La Tea Dah said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a special treat from your children! Their breakfast sounds delicious and looks beautiful! And the CD was the frosting on the cake!

LaTeaDah

Pamela said...

very impressive.