Monday, May 14, 2007

Pure and Simple Cookbook






















I just checked my friend's website, and discovered that since last night they have set it up so you can order their cookbook online, right there at their web site. I know there is no other place to get it right now, so don't try to search. It is brand new, with the first books being printed just last week. The price is $15.95, and it contains around 200 pages. There are a few pictures inside, but not very many. Even so, the recipes are good, being used in the Benton home all the time. They are completely MSG free, vegan and almost all gluten free.

If you want to order the cook book, you can go to http://bentonhealthpromotions.com/cookbook.html

3 bouquets of wildflowers (Comment here):

La Tea Dah said...

Thank you for the link to the cookbook. :)

The pie crust recipe is actually a Pamela's bread mix. I left out the yeast packet and added the healthy fats and ice water. It's the best gf crust recipe 'so far'. But, spendy. I got three pie crusts out of one bread mix. The Pamela's bread mix is vegan.

Barb said...

I found your new blog....it's getting a bookmark. It looks fabulous and I will be checking in from time to time.

I loved your sand dune photos below and your flowers are gorgeous as ever.

Hope you check in with me too.
Barb

Jenn said...

Thanks. This looks like just the type of thing I am in need of. I definitely want to stay gluten free, but switching from low carb to vegan and remaining gluten free sounded much more tricky to me. ;-)

Jenn